Friday, December 24, 2010

Food Sale in Traffic Jams

food sale in traffic jams
Probably my idea will seem usual to you , but nevertheless, I did not meet such business at many big cities.  One of the greatest problems for the big city drivers are traffic jams in which it is necessary to stand more than 2 hours per day. My idea consists of helping drivers who stuck in traffic jam  and simultaneously help youth who require money.

I offer that:

1. Rent room, suitable for use as a kitchen (or sign a contract with any dining room).

2. Employ a couple of girls (pupils of culinary colleges).

3. Place announcements of employment of youth for work in traffic jams.

4. Now we buy products, thermoses. Girls prepare soup, tea, coffee - all stuff spilt in thermoses, we arm with disposable tableware - and we give it to youth with an address of that place, where a traffic jam is situated.

Very simple and very interesting idea I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment